- All students learn about the same topic
- Dialogue between students about topic and trip
- Group discussions and communication skills
- Sharing of different perspectives
Practice living in a community
- Shared spaces
Related to overall curriculum and goals
- Applying knowledge (General and Judaic) in a new field
- Interactions outside classroom allows for unique questions and insights to solidify learning
- 21st century skills
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Click here to learn about this summer's fabulous program
Afterschool Enrichments, Aftercare and Homework Help
Click here to sign up or learn more about our after school program
25 Years and Soaring!
Click Here for the In-Flight Entertainment
Volunteer at DAT
Click here to volunteer at DAT
2017.2018 K-12 Calendar
Thank you for supporting our Parlor Meeting
Click here for pictures and Mr. Rotbart's 25th Anniversary Speech
What does a DAT Graduate Look Like?
Watch the DAT 12th Grade Graduation Video.
Shop and Raise for DAT!
Click here for great ways to raise money for our school